Enchant Labs is an innovation hub for creating digital, ticketing and product experiences. We combine innovation and agility to deliver magical experiences.
We’re looking for an experienced Backend Developer to work on our mobile and web applications scalable backend.
- Design, implement, and iterate on scalable, secure, highly-available, backend services
- Maintain code quality internally and from outsourced partners
- Communicate technical risks within and across the group
- Follow industry trends and maintain a strong interest in cutting edge technology
What you'll be doing
- Develop NodeJS API serving a full-suite of products including web-apps and mobile apps.
- Build and maintain NoSQL databases (relational db experience also a plus).
- Maintain data pipeline through Segment to end-user tools, ensuring data integrity.
- Documentation, design and implementation of RESTful API features.
- Integration of external APIs into web applications (apps, ticketing, analytics, CMS).
- Build web features based on provided UX designs (interaction, application state, etc.).
- 5+ years of experience in building online service or web systems
- Deep knowledge of restful API design and implementation
- Deep knowledge of database systems both relational and NoSQL database
- Experience of utilizing cache, messaging, async processing, etc. in online services
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure and deployments, mainly Google Cloud Platform
- Experience developing on AppEngine, Firebase, Firestore and Cloud Storage
- Experience working with Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Experience with Git/Gitlab, CI/CD pipelines and agile deployment
- Building and maintaining REST APIs (NodeJS, Express, AppEngine)
- Familiarity with data pipelines (Segment Personas, Google Dataflow, Bigquery)
- Experience with event driven design
Nice to have:
- Experience with Google ML & AI Products, Cloud Natural Language, Vision AI etc.
- Experience with Headless CMS integrations (e.g. Contentful CMS).