Enchant Labs is an innovation hub for creating digital, ticketing and product experiences. We combine innovation and agility to deliver magical experiences.
Your mission if you choose to accept it:
Is to join forces with the finest team of magic makers to help develop the frontend experience of our core digital products. Work with a strong cross-functional team to deliver products with the best user experience and engagement. Innovate for performance, as we redefine event ticketing technology, customer and staff experience through digital products and solutions.
About Enchant Labs:
Enchant Labs is where the digital magic happens. Supported by Enchant, we invent and build the technology that creates magical memories for millions of guests every year. We’re constantly innovating our digital, ticketing, and product experiences to ensure every touchpoint of every event is filled with amazement and wonder.
If you have an innovative spirit and a drive to create meaningful experiences, we should talk. Enchant labs could be the place you weave your own kind of magic for years to come.
What you are accountable for?
- Make every user interaction with our product a delightful and polished experience, while contributing to a culture of excellence around the creative use of technology.
- Research and develop fully optimized frontend experiences for web and mobile incorporating performance, best practices, accessibility and SEO considerations.
- Integrate backend, API and/or third-party services with the frontend.
- Contribute to the ideation, technical design, implementation, and testing of product features.
- Responsible for multiple projects and meeting deadlines while working within a collaborative, creative design and development team.
What you bring to the team?
- 4+ years of relevant experience, developing web apps in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with design and product teams, working with tools like Invision, Figma, Adobe XD, and has a keen eye for attention to detail.
- Experience building single-page apps with front-end libraries such as React JS and Vue JS.
- Experience developing progressive web apps (PWAs) with lighthouse testing and updates.
- Experience with API integrations (web, cms, analytics, maps, social login etc.)
- Experience using CSS preprocessors such as LESS, Sass.
- (plus) Experience with popular mobile app frameworks/libraries (React Native, Flutter, etc.)
- (plus) Experience with interaction frameworks such as WebGL (Three.js, PlayCanvas), Pixi.js.