Enchant Labs is an innovation hub for creating digital, ticketing and product experiences. We combine innovation and agility to deliver magical experiences.
We’re looking for a full stack developer to develop backend, integrations and a frontend that drives ticket order conversions and guest self-serve experience. Someone who develops and innovates for scalability while putting our guest and staff experience at the forefront.
Responsibilities (What You Will Be Accountable For):
- Develop fully optimized frontend experience for mobile and desktop considering performance, best practices, accessibility and SEO
- Delivering pixel-perfect front-end development experience
- Contribute to a culture of excellence around the creative use of technology
- Architect and implement scalable, secure backend services.
- Manage DevOps for internal and external teams.
- Integration external APIs into web applications (apps, ticketing, etc.).
- Build and maintain relational and NoSQL DBs including a data warehouse.
- Monitor our infrastructure systems (cloud services, databases, apps).
- Make every user interaction with our product a delightful and polished experience, while contributing to a culture of excellence around the creative use of technology.
- Follow industry trends and maintain a strong interest in cutting edge technology.
Experience & Skill Set (What You Bring To The Team):
- 4+ years of relevant experience developing web apps in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent frontend dev skills (HTML, CSS, JS), with a strong understanding of OOP.
- Experience working with design teams, working with tools like Figma, Adobe XD etc.
- Experience building single-page apps with front-end libraries such as React JS and Vue JS.
- Experience developing progressive web apps (PWAs) with lighthouse testing and updates.
- Experience with frontend API integrations (web, cms, analytics, maps, social login etc.).
- Experience developing on AWS, GCP and/or Firebase. (AppEngine is a plus).
- Proficient with NodeJS or other popular server-side programming languages.
- Experience with Git/Gitlab, CI/CD pipelines and DevOps workflow.
- Building, documenting and maintaining public and private APIs.
- Experience with PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis and other types of data-stores.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Development with cross-platform frameworks ie. React Native
- Experience with Web APIs (Google’s APIs, Facebook API, Twitter API)
- Experience WebGL (Three.js, PlayCanvas), Pixi.js, GSAP