Enchant Labs is an innovation hub for creating digital, ticketing and product experiences. We combine innovation and agility to deliver magical experiences.
Your mission if you choose to accept it:
Is to join forces with the finest team of magic makers, to drive product design strategy and user experience for our digital products and work with a cross-functional team to deliver products that drive business growth and engagement. Innovate user experience design as we redefine event ticketing technology, customer and staff experience.
About Enchant Labs:
Enchant Labs is where the digital magic happens. Supported by Enchant, we invent and build the technology that creates magical memories for millions of guests every year. We’re constantly innovating our digital, ticketing, and product experiences to ensure every touchpoint of every event is filled with amazement and wonder.
If you have an innovative spirit and a drive to create meaningful experiences, we should talk. Enchant labs could be the place you weave your own kind of magic for years to come.
What you are accountable for?
- Lead and provide end to end design solutions from discovery to design validation, and drive design process improvement with a user-centred and data-driven design approach.
- Collaborate with the creative, marketing, ticketing and development teams to clearly communicate the functionality of designs, business objectives and project requirements.
- Conduct user research, competitive analysis, and usability testing through a solid methodology and process, while working with internal and external design teams.
- Create UX deliverables including personas, information architecture, wireframes, functional specifications, site maps, user scenarios, user flows, guides and interactive prototypes.
- Work within tight project schedules and deadlines, often on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Spearhead major product design solutions and take full ownership of project outcomes.
What you bring to the table?
- 5+ years of experience as a UX/Product Designer working in digital products/software space.
- Strong practical working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, XD and Sketch.
- A stunning portfolio of your work that demonstrates your UX skills and creativity.
- Solid up-to-date understanding of UX best practices and visual trends in digital products.
- Experience working within cross-functional development teams with agile methodologies.
- Organized, detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize multiple, ongoing projects.
- Experience collecting customer feedback through usability tests or user interviews in order to identify points of friction and the ability to address them in a quick and iterative way.
- Great collaborator and communicator, able to give and receive constructive feedback.
- You are hungry, humble and smart.